3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2015 8:47 AM by A.T. Romano

How do export different video formats

lpmcguire1

I am a newbie.  How do I save my project in a format usable by others e.g. MP4?

• 1. Re: How do export different video formats
          A.T. Romano Level 7

lpmcguire1

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

The program have a sharing section. In Premiere Elements 11, 12, and 13, it is called Publish+Share, and

there are several categories under that.

If your interest is in export of a file with a mp4 file extension, you would look under

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

and one of the Presets = MP4. You can use the default settings for one of these presets or customize

the preset under its Advanced Tab/Video Tab, Audio Tab, and, if applicable, Multiplexer Tab.

Publish+Share

Mobile Phones and Players.

But in making these choices remember that MP4 is just a file extension. It is called contained/wrapper

for the file. The important information wiithin the file include:

Video Compression

Audio Compression

Frame Size

Frame Rate

Interlaced or Progressive

Pixel Aspect Ratio

Please give us some more details, and we will suggest project settings and export setting for your projects.

We can go through the information at whatever pace you want. Do not hesitate to ask questions and to ask

for clarification.

ATR

• 2. Re: How do export different video formats
            lpmcguire1 Level 1

thanks.  I am on windows 8 using Premier 13.  thank you

• 3. Re: How do export different video formats
              A.T. Romano Level 7

lpmcguire1

Thanks for the additional information.

As you schedule permits and your project develops, please supply information about your source file(s) and project goal,

and we can customize the information that you need to obtain the wanted end product from your Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 8 (assumed 64 bit).

If you have not already, you might want to consider updating 13 to 13.1 using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates.

Best wishes

ATR