1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 20, 2015 1:44 PM by A.T. Romano

can't find offline media for a saved project.  Premiere Element 13.  I'm just a novice

edgooding2

I'm just a novice. I've tried to open an older project and it states that media is off line.  I haven't be able to get it back in order to burn another copy of the project.

• 1. Re: can't find offline media for a saved project.  Premiere Element 13.  I'm just a novice
          A.T. Romano Level 7

edgooding2

Are you trying to open a project file from an older version of Premiere Elements in Premiere Elements 13?

Or, have you done a project in Premiere Elements 13, saved closed it, and now reopen it to find a lot of colorful displays

and "Where is the file _____?" messages?

Major question...forget about the project for the moment...if you go to the computer hard drive, can you spot the files

that the project is telling you are missing?

After any of these project files were saved closed, did you move, delete, or rename files and folders that went into the project?

Let us start here, and then we can decide what next and then go into a lot more details to get your project's source

media reconnect to the project.

Never hesitate to ask questions and ask for clarification.

Thank you.

ATR