0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2006 1:53 PM by JimPickering

CF/Flex App Wizard Error with services-config

JimPickering
      Short version - How do I configure services-config.xml so that the CF/Flex App Wizard doesn't error out with "Invalid services-config.xml?"

Details - I followed this technote ( http://www.adobe.com/go/4f079a4d) to install FDS2 with CFMX7 and have combined the web.xml files etc. However, when using the CF/Flex App Wizard, I get an error: Invalid services-config.xml. Can someone tell me what to do with this file to make it valid? RDS works and I've already put together an app, I was on the final screen to setup the configurations when I got the error. Inside the services-config.xml file I see the endpoint tags wanting a URI entered, but none of the directories in the mappings are in a webroot. Which raises another concern. I'm using CFMX 7.0.2 Multiserver option. So my WEB-INF is not in a webroot, but rather C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF. The examples on the wizard screen have their WEB-INF in a path with a wwwroot folder. Does my WEB-INF have to be in the webroot, or will it work as installed?

Thanks in advance to those who respond.