Recently, we updated to Java 8 and CF11 (with version 3). While testing out our new environment, we noticed that when we tried to add a Font manually (in CF Admin page), the request gets stuck and nothing happens.
I looked at the ColdFusion running processes, and there are 4 of them. 3 of them use the old JRE path (/opt/coldfusion11/jre) and the last one uses the new Java8 JRE (under /usr/.... ). Here is a link to the `ps -ef | grep cold` command: http://pastebin.com/VfrveijE
After noticing this, I killed the first three CF11 processes and I could then add the fonts. When I reboot the server, 4 CF11 processes start again.