3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2015 12:34 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere elements 13 will not publish + share. eLive doesn't work.

GPPNeil

Made my first video after downloading PE13 late last night. Unfortunately, I cannot publish and share. I click publish + share>computer>avhd. From there I've tried multiple preset options. Upon clicking save, the computer works for several minutes and a green checkmark appears with the words, "save complete!" Your video has been successfully saved. Thing is, when I go to the folder I saved it to and try to view the project, windows media player opens a half window and plays the audio from the movie I just saved.

The other issue is that I cannot upload directly to facebook, or YouTube. I have no options for logging in. When I click through to the screen and select "Authorize" I get a screen that says, "Thank you for authorizing Adobe PE13 to upload to your FB account. Select complete authorization to continue uploading the vid to your fb acct. When I hit "authorize" it comes back with "Error your authentication details could not be verified. Kindly try again. What Am I missing? I am logged into facebook. I even have a screen open in another window.

Could these two probs be related? eLive doesn't work either.

I'm running windows 8.1

• 1. Re: Premiere elements 13 will not publish + share. eLive doesn't work.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

GPPNeil

Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 8.1 (assumed 64 bit).

First..

1. Have you updated from 13 to the 13.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Update. If not, please do so.

2. Do the problems exist if you disable the antivirus and firewall(s)?

3. Are you running the program as Administrator? Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer?

4. Have you refreshed the Online Services using Premiere Elements Editor Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing?

5. Have you updated the Adobe Application Manager?

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

6.Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

7. Lots more we could go through such as deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file and, if necessary, the whole

13.0 Folder in which it exists.

But, I think that you have enough things going on here to warrant an uninstall, free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts) and then reinstall with the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

If the problems persist after all that then we will adjust to additional troubleshooting maneuvers.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere elements 13 will not publish + share. eLive doesn't work.
            GPPNeil Level 1

Thanks for this. Ran the 13.1 update. It is now saving to my computer in all formats. Still can't get it to let me upload directly to YT or FB. No problem though. I prefer to save a copy to the drive first. 

Disabled antivirus and firewall. No change.

Tried refreshing online services using PE13's editor edit menu/pref/websharing. Got the same error.

Went to update the Adobe application manager. Got an error there, too. It would download, just wouldn't install (timed out).

I'll keep working on the other suggestions you made. Thanks again for your help. I'm pretty happy to just have it saving to the computer in a format I can use.

• 3. Re: Premiere elements 13 will not publish + share. eLive doesn't work.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

GPPNeil

Thanks for the follow up. That improvement from 13 to 13.1 is encouraging enough to hold off on the uninstall, ccleaner, reinstall scheme for the moment.

With regard to the Publish+Share/Social Websites/Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube)

1. Try clearing the Cached Web Content under the browser's Options/Advanced/Network/. And, turning off the router for about 45 seconds.

2. What is the file size and duration of your uploads of the Timeline to Facebook, Vimeo, or YouTube? We might also want to

review the formats on those Timelines destined for the uploads via the built in features of the program.

3. Did you try another default browser instead of the one you have been using?

I would definitely look at deletion of the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file, and, if necessary, deletion of the whole 13.0 Folder in

which it exists.

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. Make sure your computer is not set to hide files, folders, and

drives.

We will be watching for your progress as your schedule permits.

Best wishes

ATR