1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2015 12:12 PM by A.T. Romano

How can I burn more than 1 movie to a DVD when there is room on the disc for it. Premiere wants to overwrite once 1 movie is burned to the disc

susang34615163

How can I burn more than 1 movie onto a DVD? Once 1 movie is burned successfully to the disc, I try to burn another movie and Premiere wants to overwrite the first movie. One movie is 1.2 GB, second is 2.3; so there is room on a 4.7 GB DVD-RW.

• 1. Re: How can I burn more than 1 movie to a DVD when there is room on the disc for it. Premiere wants to overwrite once 1 movie is burned to the disc
          A.T. Romano Level 7

susang

What you report is what it is.

Each burn to of Timeline content to DVD-VIDEO format on DVD disc results in the disc containing one OpenDVD Folder and one VIDEO_TS Folder.

Only one VIDEO_TS Folder can be put on a DVD-VIDEO disc even when Premiere Elements is not involved. I have seen that written about online, and I have

never found a way to overcome what seems to be basic behavior description of DVD-VIDEO..

Premiere Elements will allow you to write to a disc with content already on it, but only after you give the OK for erasing the disc content before going ahead

with the burn to.

If you have several movies, one possibility is to build a Timeline with the movies, use stop markers, and setup disc menus according so that the viewer

can selectively watch the movies. More on that later if wanted.

Any questions or need clarification, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR