1 person found this helpful
reset your preferences -
adobe media encoder: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1713540
after effects: http://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/preferences.html
muse (mac): https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1246022?tstart=0
Thanks for the info kglad. I referenced the Lightroom link you posted above and removed the Lightroom 5 Preferences.agprefs file to reset my preferences (followed instructions for windows). The error is still present and saying my trial is expired. It does not recognize that I have a product key.
uninstall your lr.
use the below link to dl lr 5.7.1 and install using your password.
Downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: XI, X | 9,8 | 9 standard
- Premiere Elements: 13 | 12 | 11, 10 | 9, 8, 7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Photoshop Elements: 13 |12 | 11, 10 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Lightroom: 5.7.1| 5 | 4 | 3
- Captivate: 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3
Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.