• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud freeze

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my second time trying to get a resolution to this problem. I have the CC photo subscription. The CC desktop app will load but freezes when I click on the Apps tag.

I have downloaded and re-installed the latest version of CC desktop to no avail.

Using an iMac 24, latest version of Yosemite.

Previously used CC without any problem for over a year.

I also have CS6 installed on the same computer.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rdgates55 have you utilized the steps listed in Error "Failed to Install" Creative Cloud Desktop application to reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It did not work. After running CC Cleaner I re-installed CC Desktop and restarted the iMac. When I click on the CC icon in the top bar the app opens up. Then I click on Apps, and the spinning wheel starts up and doesn't stop.

I can still use my copy of Photoshop CC 2014 fine, but this desktop app is annoying. It used to work, but I'll just get rid of it. I give up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rdgates55 is the current behavior describing the same as pictured in App doesn't open | Progress wheel spins continually?  If so then I would recommend implementing the steps listed within the document.  You are welcome to update this discussion if you have any questions regarding any of the steps listed within the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried solution 5. Got the same result. In fact the CC desktop crashed so I have copied the crash report for you:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rdgates55 what version of the Creative Cloud Desktop application do you have installed?  I would also recommend reviewing https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1636876?q=crash%20yosemite as it may be relevant to your current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines