1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 16, 2017 2:22 PM by massimop27380228

"Reset Settings" automatically being applied to modified photos

TheHumanToaster

Hello Everyone...

I am encountering an issue with my LR 5.7 library and I am not sure why this is occurring.

When I am in library view, my changes seem to be getting automatically reset - even for pics I have not selected. What I mean is that any changes (cropped, filters applied, etc are gone) I have made are being reset for what appears to be an unknown reason. When I am viewing my pics in the library, I literally see the multiple photos get reset without having them selected.

When I view the history, I can see a "Reset Settings" action but this was never selected by me.

Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 3.23.44 PM.jpg

I have recovered an older catalog and this seems to be occurring there as well. Also performed an integrity check of the catalog and that came back clean.

I am hoping someone can provide some insight as to why my photos / alterations are automatically being reset.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: "Reset Settings" automatically being applied to modified photos
          massimop27380228

Did you find any help on that?

I have the same problem.

When I open a set of photos, I see them reset to original import under my eyes.

One of them had been developed BW and in a second return back to the original colors.

I have searched a lot of previous catalogs with no success: the same reset settings applies.

Worst than your case, there is even no history below the reset settings, only the old original import.

Capture Reset Setting.JPG

I managed to capture the BW a second before it changed.

Capture BW.JPG

I'm quite desperate!

Thanks!