• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting error on Nook saying book has been returned. Loan not on record

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like ADE is not working properly.  I can get the book to move from the library to the computer, but when I then try to transfer book to Nook, it looks like it starts transferring it but the green progress bar doesn't completely finish.  The book shows up when I click on the NOOK icon in the library in ADE, but I get the above error message when I then try to open the book on my NOOK.  I have tried returning the book and then downloading and trying to transfer the book again to my NOOK, but it then thinks the book is there so it asks if I want to skip, replace or put a duplicate copy onto the NOOK.  I have tried both replacing and duplicating and neither work.  I still get above message.  I did an update to my antivirus software this morning- prior to this I was never having this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Library suggested going back to ADE 3.0 but there were problems with that -- It would not download to Nook but would quit. ADE 4.03 took care of that but now I am having a new error: "This book has been returned. Loan not on record." I have reauthorized, removed, reinstalled, reauthorized, redownloaded all to no avail. One recommendation was older Nooks won't work as well. My Nook is less than a year old. I can open the book in ADE  4.03 on my laptop but it is inconvenient to carry it around. I wonder if there are the same problems with Kindle? I think my next move will be to get a Kindle then sell the Nook glow on eBay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines