• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to turn Quandary 2 projects (file extension .2qn) into Adobe Captivate 8 projects? I tried saving the Quandary as a text file, but Captivate wouldn't import it correctly.

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to turn Quandary 2 projects (file extension .2qn) into Adobe Captivate 8 projects? I tried saving the Quandary as a text file, but Captivate wouldn't import it correctly.

TOPICS
Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Hi there

I've never seen such a method. I think you will find you simply need to re-create your Quandary project inside Captivate and forget about any means of importing.

The only possible thing that comes to mind would be to import the Quandary project into PowerPoint. (Assuming such a thing exists) then import the PPT into Captivate. But you wouldn't be able to bring in any linking.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've never seen such a method. I think you will find you simply need to re-create your Quandary project inside Captivate and forget about any means of importing.

The only possible thing that comes to mind would be to import the Quandary project into PowerPoint. (Assuming such a thing exists) then import the PPT into Captivate. But you wouldn't be able to bring in any linking.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Rick.

Thanks for the feedback. You said out loud what I was unable to admit....there isn't a way!

Cheers.
laurie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources