5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2015 9:40 PM by A.T. Romano

Add music to Elements 13 edited video

Annyprom Level 1

I wish to add music to a video edited in Elements 13.  Under the audio icon I can only access sound effects.

• 1. Re: Add music to Elements 13 edited video
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Assuming your music is in the WAV format, you add music the same way as you add any media: By clicking the Add Media button in the upper left of the program.

• 2. Re: Add music to Elements 13 edited video
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Annyprom

As I understand your question, you are specifically asking about the absence of Music Score under your Premiere Elements 13 Audio Tab.

If this is the case, my first question is "How long ago did you install Premiere Elements 13?

I ask this because there is often a lag between "finished" installation of the program and the appearance of the Music Scores under the Audio Tab.

If this applies to you, then I would leave the program open and give the Music Scores more time to appear within the program files on the hard drive and opened project's Audio Tab offerings..

Monday-1.jpg

ATR

• 3. Re: Add music to Elements 13 edited video
              Annyprom Level 1

Dear ATR,

Approximately a fortnight ago I set up my new Dell 7737 64 bit laptop

running Windows 8.1, on 13th Feb I installed Premier Elements 13.  I have

worked on this first edit practically every day since.   How long would yu

expect it to take to get the music?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 2:50 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 4. Re: Add music to Elements 13 edited video
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Annyprom

Less than a few hours, 2 or 3 tops.

What is the speed rating for your Internet connection? Down 25 Mbps/Up 25 Mbps or other?

When you installed the Premiere Elements 13, did you install to the default location on Local Disk C?

ATR

• 5. Re: Add music to Elements 13 edited video
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Annyprom

How are you doing with the Music Scores in Premiere Elements 13?

If things are as they were, no Music Scores, I would ask you to consider

1. Uninstall the program the usual Control Panel route

2. Run free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts)

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

3. Reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

And, then wait for signs of Music Scores long with Sound Effects to materialize under Audio Tab.

You can keep track of what is going on also by viewing the progress

Local Disk C

Program Data

Adobe

Premiere Elements

Music Score

All_Lang

We will be watching for further developments.

ATR