3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2015 4:33 PM by A.T. Romano

create a trailer for the end of all your videos

d12bn

I want to create a trailer I can add to all my videos. So I created one and saved it but when I drag it into PE13 I get an error this type of file is not supported. So how do I save my trailer??

• 1. Re: create a trailer for the end of all your videos
          A.T. Romano Level 7

d12bn

Saved trailer as what?

What are the properties of this trailer including file extension?

Did you create this trailer in a Premiere Elements project and are trying to import the project file for that project into another project file (your main one)? If that

is the case, you cannot import one project file into another.

Please, more details on what you are doing, and we will help you sort out the whys and how to fix if possible.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: create a trailer for the end of all your videos
            d12bn Level 1

I created it in Premiere Elements 13. I do a lot of videos and want to have a trailer with my sponsors that I can add to new videos without recreating a trailer every time.

Thanks for your help

trailer - YouTube

• 3. Re: create a trailer for the end of all your videos
              A.T. Romano Level 7

d12bn

Thank you for the reply.

If you create a trailer video in one project and export it to file and then into another project and you get a non support for that trailer video in the second project, then we need full details

of the trailer video - how it was created and exported from the first project. What settings did you use to export the trailer video from its project into the second project?

All the details of that as requested are essential to troubleshooting.

I have no way of knowing how much experience you have had with the program. So, I am not sure how you did what you did to get that non support message.

The basic plan is to create and then export your trailer Timeline to file saved to the computer hard drive. And, from there, you import that trailer video into your main project.

You add the trailer video into the main project using the second project's Add Media/Files and Folders. I would make sure that Add To the main project is working

before you used instead drag and drop of media into the main project.

All settings from trailer creation project to main project should be consistent for best results.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions about any of the questions asked.

Thank you.

ATR