• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just installed Premiere Elements, tring to register I'm getting this message:Either your computer is offline or the clock on your computer is set incorrectly, causing a connection error. An Internet connection is required. Please connect to the Internet o

Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Premiere Elements, tring to register I'm getting this message:Either your computer is offline or the clock on your computer is set incorrectly, causing a connection error. An Internet connection is required. Please connect to the Internet or adjust your clock and try again.". Have tried all suggested steps, no problem registering PSE  one month ago. Win 7 system. Is there a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laurenceb70597335 have you utilized the steps listed in Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later to resolve your error?  If so then did you have any questions regarding the steps listed within the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for the response. I have tried the listed steps to no avail. On the root key certification, which boxes should be ticked, assuming "Enable only the following purposes" is selected as appears to be the case in the resolve errors guide? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laurenceb70597335 were you able to locate the host file successfully?  Did you confirm that there were no entries containing the word, 'Adobe?'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello again.

It turns out on checking my adobe acount that premiere elements was previously installed ( I don't remember doing that!). Since the date displayed major pc issues forced a reinstallation of OS so no deactivation was done, although ps elements has not been a problem . Is this the root of the problem and how do I de activate and sort it out. I have the original disks /product code. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laurenceb70597335 you can find details regarding the activation process at Activation & Deactivation Help.  This includes details on how to activate and deactivate Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines