1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 24, 2015 7:04 PM by A.T. Romano

I saved my completed rendered video in Publish and Share as an MP4, but where is the file saved to. I set it to be saved on my desktop, but I don't see it. thanks

markg99176657

I saved my completed rendered video in Publish and Share as an MP4, but where is the file saved to. I set it to be saved on my desktop, but I don't see it. thanks

• 1. Re: I saved my completed rendered video in Publish and Share as an MP4, but where is the file saved to. I set it to be saved on my desktop, but I don't see it. thanks
          A.T. Romano Level 7

markg

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system? You have a few other threads awaiting follow up, and consequently that information

is not available elsewhere.

What is your specific export...

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

and Presets = MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30 or something like that.

Specific please.

But what specifically are you entering in the Save In: field of the dialog that includes the Save button to initiate the export process.

Are you saving it as a file to the Desktop or to a specific folder on the Desktop? Have you given the export a distinctive file name?

The screenshot shows the Save In: to the Desktop as a file.

mark.JPG

I have no idea of your background with the program, so I ask these questions so as to take nothing for granted.

If the computer Desktop is crowded, as mine often is, it is easy to have difficulty spotting a file save to the Desktop.

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thank you.

ATR