1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 24, 2015 8:57 PM by A.T. Romano

i want to upload my movie to utube...reference manual says to go to publish and share and then to "online" when i go to publish and share, thereis no "online option,the closest thing is social websites and when i click on that it tells me "sorry, social w

grandma kichi

i want to upload my movie to utube...reference manual says to go to publish and share and then to "online" when i go to publish and share, thereis no "online option,the closest thing is social websites and when i click on that it tells me "sorry, social website services are not available, so, how do i upload my movie to utube?

• 1. Re: i want to upload my movie to utube...reference manual says to go to publish and share and then to "online" when i go to publish and share, thereis no "online option,the closest thing is social websites and when i click on that it tells me "sorry, soci
          A.T. Romano Level 7

grandma kichi

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running? Are you in the United States and are working with an

Internet connection?

The description of your issue suggests

1.The Premiere Elements 13 Help PDF has version 11 information that was never been replaced with 12 and 13 information.

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

I am confirming that by looking at this 13 Help PDF whose link is given above. So ignore that misinformation in the 13 Help PDF.

I am not clear why you are getting

sorry, social website services are not available

Have you gone to Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refreshed the Online Services?

Are you working with an Internet connection? Have you set up your YouTube account? And, does that problem exist whether or not the antivirus and firewall(s) are disabled?

If you do have an Internet connection for uploading a file to YouTube at the YouTube web site, you can export your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then upload that

file to YouTube at the YouTube web site. Next time can talk about the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature limits and extended time accounts that can be used at YouTube web site only, not within the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature.

What is the estimated file size and duration of the Timeline content that you want to upload to YouTube?

Please review and consider and then we will decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR