0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2015 5:54 AM by Loic.Aigon

ScriptUI : Weird Dropdownlist behaviour after relocation

Loic.Aigon Adobe Community Professional

Hi all,

I am facing a tough one and maybe that will ring a bell to someone here. I am working on an advanced ScriptUI project and there is a group of three objects.

First group is a ListBox. Second and third object are groups. These secondary groups include a dropdown list each.

I relocate the primary objects once the window is drawn or in case of resizing. If I place my items as I want then the first dropdownlist (Para St.) is not clickable no matter what. The second one (Char St.) no problem.

Capture d’écran 2015-02-25 à 14.44.12.png

If I pull the Para DD away, it's selectable.

Capture d’écran 2015-02-25 à 14.44.53.png

And I can't explain myself what's happening here. I thought it would be due to some overlapping. So I modified the list size and it's not the source of the trouble. If I swicth position between the dropdown lists then it's always the top one which remains unclickable unless I place it far away from the bottom one. I mean far because it's like 100 px distance at least. If i reduce to 80 it starts being hardly clickable.

The colored zones represent the objects. Grey stands for the list. White for the parent group.

Any ideas here ? Thanks in advance anyway.

Loic