• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Active X Download Error?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a specific program to work I needed to roll back to a previous version of Adobe Flash Player- Version 13.0.0.206 from 13.0.0.214.  The installation of the plugin went fine but when I try to download the active x it errors out, here's the screen shot. Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.  THANKS.

flashplayer.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Hi Alesha,

Please do the following:

1. Run the standalone uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
  2. Reboot the machine
  3. Run the MSI installer again

If you get the same error after executing the above steps please provide the following log files:

• The FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash (if this is a 64-bit OS, also provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.
  • MSI install log file.

These files will be fairly large.  You can use the i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alesha,

Please do the following:

1. Run the standalone uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
  2. Reboot the machine
  3. Run the MSI installer again

If you get the same error after executing the above steps please provide the following log files:

• The FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash (if this is a 64-bit OS, also provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.
  • MSI install log file.

These files will be fairly large.  You can use the instructions here to post the files: How to share a document

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Maria that worked perfectly.  I'd initially uninstalled it but apparently not the right way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines