• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

desktop applications not downloading. WHY?!

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a monthly student membership for Creative Cloud.  I received an email saying my payment was successful.  I have downloaded the Creative Cloud installer.  When I click on my page on adobe.com and navigate towards downloading desktop applications, it says "Download" instead of "Download Trial".  This is good.  I click "Download".  It takes me to the page that says "Illustrator is downloading now...".  Illustrator is NOT downloading now.  Nothing is happening.  WHY?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

yeah i purchased the year membership which is billed monthly. I had to call the problem in with an adobe tech. it took 3+ hours but they got it to work. they deleted old adobe folers/files on my pc and reinstalled the the cloud app, then i had to turn off the anti virus software and firewall... long process but it works fine now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im Having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you  just purchase a monthly subscription?  I just did and I think we might have to wait up to 24 hours for the subscription to go through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah i purchased the year membership which is billed monthly. I had to call the problem in with an adobe tech. it took 3+ hours but they got it to work. they deleted old adobe folers/files on my pc and reinstalled the the cloud app, then i had to turn off the anti virus software and firewall... long process but it works fine now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Operating System you are using?

Have you checked your Creative Cloud desktop App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines