• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I download an evaluation version several times? I want to do it for brief education. Not for professional education.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej!

Kan man ladda ner en testversion flera gånger?

Gjorde det för c:a 6 månader sedan och körde en studiecirkel.

Har fått frågan om jag kan köra den igen men andra personer.

Det handlar om ideell verksamhet i en fotoklubb.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial versions can be downloaded multiple times but can only be used once on a system.  You need to get a new system in order to run the trial again.

What is the difference between brief education and professional education?  Does it somehow take less time to learn the same material unprofessionally?  You should purchase the software if you have already evaluated it and found it to be suitable to your needs.  Take up a collection in the club and use it to purchase a brief education version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can download as many times as you want.  but you are limited to, at most, 30 days use on any one computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2015-02-27 14:01 skrev kglad:

THANKS FOR A CONCRETE  ANSWER!

CAN I DOWNLOAD AN EVALUATION VERSION SEVERAL TIMES? I WANT TO DO IT FOR BRIEF EDUCATION. NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION.

created by kglad in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines