3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2015 12:00 PM by Iggorr25

Sure Target 2 problem

Iggorr25 Level 1

Ok I am having a very similar problem again but this time it is slightly different, please look at the video in which I explain and show the problem because it is hard to explain in text. Thank you in advance

• 1. Re: Sure Target 2 problem
          Todd_Kopriva Level 8

If you're having trouble using Video Copilot's Sure Target 2, then I recommend asking on the Video Copilot forum.

Oh, I see here that you already have asked in a duplicate thread there:

VIDEO COPILOT | Sure Target 2 problem…

• 2. Re: Sure Target 2 problem
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is the same problem we had before. You have not revealed any of the animated properties so there's no way to diagnose your problem. Without owning the sure target script/plug-in is no way to figure out what is going wrong.

If you can select your camera layer, any layers with keyframes and any layers with expressions and reveal those properties then send us a screenshot we might be able to figure out what is going wrong. I am guessing that there's an expression or a keyframe that is just pointing at the right thing at the wrong time.

• 3. Re: Sure Target 2 problem
              Iggorr25 Level 1

keyframes.jpgHere is the picture of all the keyframes in the comp and all the expressions which are automatic I did not write them. According to the tutorials Sure Target is all you need. And I was successful in using it once but it is giving me this problem for the second time. I was thinking what was it that I have done different in the project that worked and I remembered that on some of the word layers I used the action SHIFT PARENT to move them in 3D space to the position of the word that they are supposed to go after and then I unparented them. It was just so I do not have to look for it in 3D space and drag it all the way to the desired position. I think that these are the word layers that Sure Target is having trouble with..... is that possible? I did not have the time to test out this theory yet. Oh and Todd_Kopriva yes I have asked the same question at VC forum as well I hope it is not a problem I did this I really need to make this project work....