1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2015 10:32 AM by A.T. Romano

"Not enough memory" to install Adobe Premiere Elements 12

Jollestudio Level 1

I've just switched to a new internal harddrive so I'm not sure if there's something more I need to do in order to be able to install the program above, but when I try to download it from Annat material för nedladdning - the 64bit version for Windows (8.1) - and when I open the installing file, it says there's not enough memory/space on my harddrive, when there obviously is. I feel like this has happened before, but this time I don't know how to solve it.

I don't know, it might be too much of a general question for this forum but hopefully someone can help me out...

• 1. Re: "Not enough memory" to install Adobe Premiere Elements 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Jollestudio

As a point of reference, how much free hard drive space is at the location to where the installation files are pointed?

When you start the download, if you are saving the installation files to the Desktop, then try saving them to My Documents instead. See if that works for you.

Also, consider using the following web site as the source of your Premiere Elements 12 installation files

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Just make sure that you carefully carry out the web pages "Note: Very Important Instructions" so that you do not get an Access Denied message.

You can insert your purchased Premiere Elements 12 serial number into these files during installation to make them your own.

Please let us know if any of the above works for you. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR