1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2015 12:35 PM by Ben, Typekit Support

Hi, I have problem with accesing Assets -> Fonts (Synced Typekit fonts)!

tarikm

Hi, I have problem with accesing Assets -> Fonts (Synced Typekit fonts)!

Can You help me with that problem?

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 20.08.45.png

• 1. Re: Hi, I have problem with accesing Assets -> Fonts (Synced Typekit fonts)!
          Ben, Typekit Support Adobe Employee

Hi Tarik,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. There are a few things we can check right away to start debugging this:

- First, would you try signing out of the Creative Cloud app and see if this solves the issue? This can be found under: Gear > Preferences > General > Account.

- Could you try quitting/restarting the Creative Cloud app. Did this solve the issue?

- Could you try Turning File and Font Sync off under: Gear > Preferences > Fonts. Wait a second, then turn it back on. See if the font/s show up and if not, try syncing again. Did this solve it?

- Could you tell me if you're on the Windows/Mac OS X and the version?

If none of those worked, would you attach the CoreSync files and send those to our support email: support@typekit.com?

On the Mac, the folder can be found here:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

(You'll want to open the Finder, click Go, in the menu, hold down the "option" key and you'll see the Library folder.)

On Windows:

You can find the files under: C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\coreSync-2013-08-xx.log

I know this is a lot. Thanks for your help here.

Cheers,

Benjamin