5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2015 5:26 PM by A.T. Romano

audio file reloops

sandyw90531459

I'm a newbie but have used Adobe Audition for years.  When I upload my audio file, it reloops.

• 1. Re: audio file reloops
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sandyw

What program are you using Premiere Elements or Adobe Audition?

If Premiere Elements,what version on what computer operating system?

What do you mean your audio reloops? There is no Timeline looping audio in the Premiere Elements project unless

there is a problem in the project creating such an effect.

If this turns out to be an Adobe Audition question for your Adobe Audition project, then please re-post your question in

the Adobe Audition Forum

Audition CS5.5, CS6 & CC

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: audio file reloops
            sandyw90531459 Level 1

Thank you for responding.  I deleted the session and started over fresh.

But if it happens in the future maybe you can give me some guidance.

I am using Premiere Elements 13 on a PC Windows 8.  By audio relooping I mean that the audio starts over again.

If you have suggestions I'd appreciate hearing from you.  The project I was working on is short so it was okay to start all over again.  But, my next project might be longer and starting over would be frustrating.

Thank you,

Sandy Wood

• 3. Re: audio file reloops
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Sandy Wood

Thanks for the follow up and the good news that the issue is not present in the new project.

I have seen this type of issue before. There is no Timeline audio looping normally. The earlier reports of this issue went unanswered as to why and how to fix.

My recollection is that one of the later reports may have included a suggested fix. But I would need to verify that with a search.

If I find that thread, I will post in your thread for future reference.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: audio file reloops
                sandyw90531459 Level 1

While I've got you... I emailed a rough cut to myself.  The project is not complete by any means.  It opened and played just fine on my desk top computer but only the audio plays on my ipad.  Any suggestions?

• 5. Re: audio file reloops
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Sandy Wood

What were your export settings in Premiere Elements? Publish+Share/Mobile Phones and Player or Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD or QuickTime.

Whichever, after you set Presets and clicked on Advanced Tab/Video Tab, what do you see for Video codec? What was the file extension?

ATR