1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 28, 2015 7:47 AM by A.T. Romano

how do you exposrt projects ins 60fps?

samanthac57462319

I am trying to upload to YouTube but I need my files to be in 60fps or else they will not upload. Please help!

• 1. Re: how do you exposrt projects ins 60fps?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

samanthac

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running.

Premiere Elements' built in YouTube feature does not have a preset for an upload from there using a frame rate of 60 progressive frames per second.

I am assuming that your "60 fps" = 60  frames per second and not 60 fields per second (representing 29.97/30 frames per second).

What you will need to do is export your Timeline to a file with a 60 progressive frames per second frame rate. And, from its hard drive save location,

you upload the file to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

If consistent with your project, a suggested export might be (for NTSC set up and project settings for 1920 x 1080p30)

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

with Presets = MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080p30

then under the Advanced Button of the preset, you customize the preset so that it is for MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080p60 instead of p30.

Please supply more details so that we can customize the reply to what you are actually using.

Thank you.

ATR