1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 15, 2007 1:21 PM by Peter Grainge


      I'm trying to find out the current method for referring to WebHelp - is it (R) or (TM) or what? Nothing regarding Robohelp trademarks appears on the Adobe Trademark site. I found Adobe RoboHelp(R) on the products site. But does anybody know about WebHelp?