- Make sure your image has gotten proper capture sharpening in the develop module. At 1:1, it should look sharp, but not too sharp.
- In the Export dialog, set fomat to jpg, and color space to sRGB. This is important. You can set quality to 60 for a start.
- Check Resize to fit, and enter the pixel dimensions you want. What you enter in the Resolution field doesn't matter, pixel dimensions do.
- Use Sharpen for screen, try Standard to begin with.
- Click Export, and evaluate the result. If you're not pleased, change the export settings as needed.
Thanks for the response.
Do u think that the photos from the homepage of my site are sharp enough ?
Yes, I thinks they are sharp enough.Some of them, like the closeup portraits, are may be a little bit too sharp for my taste. But this is of course my subjective opinion ...
Thank u very much