• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My computer got hacked ...

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer got hacked and I just got a new one (running Windows 8.1). I am trying to install Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard - I bought it new and have the serial number, part number etc. What it I don't have is the setup.exe file, which appears to set everything in motion. I tried creating an Adobe directory in Program Files/X86(?), and the disk actually w to that area, but it told me that it was an installation error. I'm not sure this is even an Adobe problem, but it appears to be the only program of mine I'm having a problem with, so I'm starting here...

The installation instructions don't cover this - they just say to go to setup.exe.

Now what do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I got everything but InDesign. Is that available separately so I can complete the CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

unless you have a serial number for the stand-alone id, you'll need to use the suite (design std) for which you have a serial number.

p.s. the links in my previous message include the single product installers (like id), in addition to the suites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines