2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 11:03 AM by bruce tovsky

Audio Scrubbing stopped working

peterj85056691

Audio scrubbing has stopped working for me on AE CC(2014). I can still preview audio and when I scrub audio I get the audio meters showing there's audio is playing... but there's no sound.

• 1. Re: Audio Scrubbing stopped working
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details like how your audio is configured, kind of audio file used, timeline settings and screenshot of the waveform and Preview panel and so on.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Audio Scrubbing stopped working
            bruce tovsky

reviving this topic: i recently set up a home edit suite featuring Avid Media Composer and Adobe CC 2014/2015 on a late 2013 Mac Pro trashcan, which came with El Capitan preinstalled. since everything i read recommended that you NOT try to downgrade to Yosemite (or Mavericks for that matter) i soldiered on, with mostly excellent results. however, a few glitches cropped up, not unexpectedly. one that i'm trying to figure out is this issue: audio scrubbing has ceased working on this system in AE CC 2014 - for the time being i am avoiding CC2015, due to its many issues overall. anyone have an idea on getting this functionality back?

cheers

bruce