2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2015 5:01 PM by Jeng130

How to export animated gif with transparent background and glow effect?

Jeng130

I've been having issues lately with creating animated gifs in flash. I finally figured out a way to export a gif with a transparent background but I'm now having an issue with it again because I'm using a glow effect. When the gif is exported the glow effect changes into a very poor quality and becomes less of a glow and more like a solid color. I've even exported a png sequence from flash and put it into photoshop then created a gif from there but I'm still having the same issue. Is there anyway I can properly export this in gif form so the quality is the same as when I test it in flash?

I've provided an image of what my issue looks like and the settings (I've messed around with the settings and this is the best I can come up with) . This is in photoshop but the result is similar in flash. The left one is what it originally looks like and the right is what it will look like after exporting. As you can see as I said before the glow changes into more of a solid color kind of like a border. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG