• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I pay a monthly subscription but when I download it says trial and when I pres activate it want a liscence code?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay a monthly subscription i need to reinstall all software on my laptop ,  but when I download it says trial and when I pres activate it want a liscence code? what am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall whatever cc programs you've installed.

clean http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

then go here and install the cc desktop app.  use it to install you cc apps, Free Creative Cloud | Download Adobe Creative Cloud free trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for advice. I'm away and out of internet reach for a week but will have a go on retun. Much obliged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines