• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player is enabled, ActiveX Filtering disabled, yet Flash videos will not play in Internet Explorer 11

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enabled Flash Player in add-ons for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1. I also disabled ActiveX Filtering as instructed while trouble shooting... Yet, videos still will not play on webpages shown in Internet Explorer. How can I fix this, since I have already followed instructions from Adobe completely? Flash Player is supposedly already be installed in Internet Explorer 11, but it is NOT working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long story short, the video site is probably going to need to change their content before it works in IE11+.  I'd need some links to affected pages to tell you for sure (and even then, the complexity of websites these days makes debugging pretty painful). 

In the meantime, you might just want to use Chrome for the sites that otherwise don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines