• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else notice stageVideo not working properly on certain Apple computers?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a great deal of effort implementing stageVideo, I noticed a big problem on some Apple computers. I submitted a bug report, but wanted to know if anyone else has run into or found a solution for this issue. In short, the video is not allowed beyond the bounds of the screen.
I have added a link to the bug report below, which has a bit more detail. If you think this bug may affect you or the users of your program, please vote for it.

Bug#3946226 - stagevideo viewport does not flow off screen on MAC desktops running 3rd and 4th Gen I...

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.  I've asked the team to investigate, but could you also provide us with a sample project or application that will help us reproduce the issue?  It might also be very helpful to have one or two mac system profiles so we can examine the hardware details.

If you'd like to keep the sample project off of the bug report, please feel free to email it to me directly at ccampbel@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply! I will contact you by email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines