11 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2015 6:47 PM by A.T. Romano

licensing

licensing

• 1. Re: licensing
          A.T. Romano Level 7

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system?

What is your question with regard to you and licensing? Details, please.

I will start you off with

Adobe allows the purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, they are not to be run at the same time.

If you purchase the program from a private source, then refer to the details of transfer of license?

Transfer an Adobe product license

Just discovered that there is an Adobe Licensing Forum

Adobe Licensing

You might want to check that out to determine if it applies to you.

ATR

• 2. Re: licensing
            47716046 Level 1

I registered it as licensed but it went to trial version

• 3. Re: licensing
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Thanks for the clarification.

After you have installed and activated your Premiere Elements version, a pop up dialog can pop up which looks like the dialog

for the free tryout. When that happens, do you see two buttons in that dialog, close to each other...one on left "License this Product", and the one on right "Continue Trial".

If so, just click on "License this Product" and follow the instructions.

This does happen from time to time. The pop may or may not come up again soon.

Please let us know if the above applies to you.

Depending on the outcome, you may want to contact Adobe Chat by clicking on the following link

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and Signing In

Adobe ID, Sign In, and Account Help

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

Please update us on your progress when you schedule permits.

ATR

• 4. Re: licensing
                47716046 Level 1

I did clicked the license this product but I did it gave the trial version instead. The expiration date is done what does that mean the software won't work anymore?

• 5. Re: licensing
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Do you have a purchased serial number for your Premiere Elements? For now I have been assuming Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

Did you  purchase Premiere Elements 13 as a download from Adobe direct?

The License this product opportunity should work. Did it not give you the chance to insert the purchased serial number?

Please clarify on these points.

We have several ways to go on this...if you have the purchased serial number.

Let us know the information requested, and then we can decide what next with regard to getting new installation files if necessary.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: licensing
                    47716046 Level 1

I don't know anymore

• 7. Re: licensing
                      47716046 Level 1

Will the expiration date do anything because it told me it ends in 19 days. After what happens?

• 8. Re: licensing
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Thanks for the replies.

You wrote "I don't know anymore."  Are you acting in behalf of someone else or does this matter concern just you?

I can only comment based on consistent details.

If you are seeing a tryout dialog that has License This Product or Continue Trial (or Buy), then clicking on License

This Product, using your purchased serial number, and following the directions should have solved the problem.

According to the messages that you are receiving the program would not be expected to work beyond the days stated.

It just will not work.

In view of the situation, I would suggest that you contact Adobe Chat using the route I already mentioned

Depending on the outcome, you may want to contact Adobe Chat by clicking on the following link

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and Signing In

Adobe ID, Sign In, and Account Help

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

But, if you contact Adobe Chat, you will need to give them details which you still have not posted and or confirmed......

What version of Premiere Elements are you using

and

From whom did you purchase it....Adobe direct or other?

and

Other details that you are asked for my the Adobe Chat representative

We will await your decision.

ATR

• 9. Re: licensing
                          47716046 Level 1

I have the adobe premiere elements 13 and i brought from Walmart

• 10. Re: licensing
                            47716046 Level 1

I did the serial number that it gave me and it works but i just don't like the thing that says that but its ok i will figure something out thank you for your time

• 11. Re: licensing
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Thanks for the reply.

If you continue to get the message that the program will stop working in however days it says, then you need to consider whether or not you want to

keep the program or try for a return/refund before Walmart's return/refund policy expires. Since you did not purchase from Adobe, then Adobe will not do the return/refund.

You are governed by the return/refund policy of the seller. That is why I was asking the questions that you asked...to give me an idea what situation you were in.

If you have gone through License This Product, had your serial number accepted, got through to the workspaces indicating that the program is activated, you should be OK.

We are not Adobe here. Rather user to user. And, we are glad for the opportunity to be help another user.

If you are not OK with the above information, please do not hesitate to return with more questions and details, and we will try to decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR