3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2015 9:26 PM by A.T. Romano

unable to download program. It initially started then stopped with a message to email some one which I did, no response

coling77200447

I am unable to download the premier elements 13 program. After putting in  the required code it gave a serial number and started to download but has stopped 20 % way through and wont restart. Instead it comes up with a message to contact redsupport@arvatousa.com. I sent an email, no response, what can I do?

• 1. Re: unable to download program. It initially started then stopped with a message to email some one which I did, no response
          A.T. Romano Level 7

coling

From where did you download Premiere Elements 13 and to what computer operating system?

What code did you have, a redemption code or a product code (might have come from Student Teacher version)?

I do not recognize that email address. I have seen it mentioned online but the question seemed to bring a concerned reply about the nature of the message.

Download and extraction problems with CS6 Web and design Premium?

I have not seen that message in the Adobe Premiere Elements before.

Did you purchase from Office Max/Office Depot? If so, please contact Office Max/Office Depot Customer Service about the Premiere Elements 13 download that

it is selling you? Have you gotten a purchase serial number yet from the redemption code or the product code?

Rather than pointing you to tryout installation files into which you can insert your purchased serial number, I would go to the customer service of the seller to avoid

unexpected complications.

Please let us know the outcome of the above, and then I will comment further.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: unable to download program. It initially started then stopped with a message to email some one which I did, no response
            coling77200447 Level 1

Windows 8 on new computer. Purchased Premiere Elements 13 at Melbourne Australia retail shop. No disk, instructions on how to contact adobe at get serial, insert numbers provided on card and serial number obtained from adobe. Their message said to download and instructions followed. Note that I have only been able to download about 20 % of 3.6 Gb. Have download manager Arvato bertelsman who I have never heard of. It stopped downloading and has a message 'Download cannot continue'. There is a start button and when this is clicked on a message comes up almost immediately saying 'Error'  & download cannot continue. Please contact adobe customer support for assistance. Email redsupport@arvatousa.com. Did this yesterday evening and no response. Tried using different download internet at daughters house, same outcome. If I go back to purchase shop they will give me my $150 back but I want to use the program. Have not been able to find an Australian Adobe help line with someone to talk to.

What can I do?

Thanks

Colin Geraghty

• 3. Re: unable to download program. It initially started then stopped with a message to email some one which I did, no response
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Colin Geraghty

Thanks for the follow up with the additional details.

I have seen "Arvato bertelsman" described online as a "3rd party vendor". The only two program's that I have seen for extraction of the file with the actual program have been

Adobe Application Manager and Akami. So, I have no idea how Arvato bertelsman factors in your purchase at your local Australian retain shop. And, I have not seen that email

address either.

I am not sure this will work but try to contact Adobe Chat and determine if its representative can help you or direct you to a department who can. These days Adobe Chat support

seems limited for Premiere Elements, and it seems to be referring users to Ask the Community which is us (user to user). Let us give this a try...click on the following link

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID, Signing In

Adobe ID, Signing In, Account Help

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

Another possibility....if you have a purchased serial number...download and install the Premiere Elements 13 tryout from the following web site and then insert you purchased

serial number in them at installation. See if that works.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Major consideration - be sure to carry out carefully the web page's "Note: Very Important Instructions" in order to avoid an Access Denied message.

In the absence of further input from other users here, you might consider posting your thread in the Adobe Downloading and Installing Forum.

Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

In all of this and considering all factors as you try to make things work for you, please do not lose track of time and the opportunity for a return/refund which can come only from your seller

Best wishes

ATR