• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I recently purchased an upgrade to Photoshop CS6. (Dec 9 2014). I have today downloaded the file (Photoshop_13_LS16.7z This downloaded OK When I tried to run the file (Winzip) I got the following message "Installer failed to initialise. Could be due

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an upgrade to Photoshop CS6. (Dec 9 2014).  I have today downloaded the file (Photoshop_13_LS16.7z

This downloaded OK

When I tried to run the file (Winzip) I got the following message

"Installer failed to initialise. Could be due to a missing file.  Please download Abobe support adviser."

I tried to do that and it told me Adobe support adviser no longer exists.

Could you please advise a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Extract it to a different location inside a dedicated folder and make sure to not destroy the file and folder hierarchy inside the archive. also run the install with sufficient user privielges and security stuff turned off.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Extract it to a different location inside a dedicated folder and make sure to not destroy the file and folder hierarchy inside the archive. also run the install with sufficient user privielges and security stuff turned off.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines