• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is included in the free hosting from CC subscription?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got a CC subscription so I'm aware that I get free hosting for up to 5 sites however I saw today that it only includes WebBasic sites however I can not find the information to what that includes. I have searched on the forums and I have found likes but all seem to be outdated and have changed.

I'm using Muse to produce the site in order to promote my work as a student graphic designer for jobs and interns so I will have picture galleries (Muse widget), a contact form and wish it to be phone and tablet compatible.

Thanks for any help in advance

Phil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Hi Phil,

please have a look to this article

Creative cloud

let me know if you have more questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

please have a look to this article

Creative cloud

let me know if you have more questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the response, so just to double check, anything I design in Muse I can use online with the Web Basic hosting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a bit confuse with "anything" but websites created with adobe muse can be hosted with Business catalyst using webhosting site plan, without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Sorry, I'm not a 100% on the web and hosting at the moment so I've confused myself. I meant all the features that I can create in Muse (like the widgets and tablet and phone versions) but you've just answered it so thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines