Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lithos Webfont without TypeKit?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't find any information about my question anywhere and Adobe seems to have shut down all their support e-mail-addresses. Additionally, chat doesn't work because the text input field disappears all the time – great work, Adobe! However, I'll ask my question here now, maybe somebody has an answer:

It's the Lithos font I want to use on a commercial website as a webfont.

I know it is available on TypeKit (Lithos Pro), but that is not an option, since I have the student Creative Cloud version.

Is there any (legal, of course) way to use Lithos as a webfont without TypeKit involved? (Of course it may cost something.)

Thanks already!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. You can reach the Typekit Support team at support@typekit.com with any questions on using Typekit or Adobe fonts.

You will need a Typekit subscription to use Lithos Pro on your website.  Adobe doesn't offer font licensing which would allows you to self-host Lithos Pro or any other Adobe fonts on your own web server.

If you would like, you can upgrade your Typekit account to the Portfolio plan to use Lithos Pro:

Adobe Typekit Help: System and subscription requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. You can reach the Typekit Support team at support@typekit.com with any questions on using Typekit or Adobe fonts.

You will need a Typekit subscription to use Lithos Pro on your website.  Adobe doesn't offer font licensing which would allows you to self-host Lithos Pro or any other Adobe fonts on your own web server.

If you would like, you can upgrade your Typekit account to the Portfolio plan to use Lithos Pro:

Adobe Typekit Help: System and subscription requirements

The Portfolio plan currently costs $49.99 USD and would be billed separately from your Creative Cloud subscription.

I hope that this helps; let me know if you have any other questions.  Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Liz!

I didn't know about the TypeKit pricing options, that's what I was looking for! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines