• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to monitor usage of concurrently used seats?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have purchased a package of concurrent seats for the institution, but I am trying to understand the best way to monitor how many are being used concurrently. We will eventually have many users who will be scheduling their own meetings, so there is no good way for me to make sure that too many meetings will not happen simultaneously. Is there any kind of notification system to let me know when we reach a certain threshold of users? We got 200 seats to start with, but I am trying to monitor to understand if we will need more. I would ideally like to receive an email when 100 or 150 seats are used at a given time. Also, is there a way to manually monitor from within the admin interface? How are other institutions monitoring concurrent usage?

Thanks for any thoughts/comments!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can monitor concurrent usage, by going to the following location in Connect Central:

Administration > Account > Reports > Meeting Reports

Concurrent user monitoring.JPG

Here you can see the current active rooms and number of users as well as the peak concurrent load for the calendar month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines