Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended Activation Problem

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, hoping someone can help me.

I have a legitimate hard copy of Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended which was only recently taken out of its sealed package.

On installing and trying to activate I get an error. Now i am left with a window telling me "Registration Unsuccessful"

4Ha7Vpt.png

Any ideas how i can go about solving this? I legally own this copy and I need to use it and can't do with it deactivating.

Thanks in advance for any help given. It's very much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can register directly with your adobe id and serial number, Adobe - Product Registration Options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I've tried activating it via the website.  "Please enter a valid serial number."

ZGcyPXW.png

Any ideas?

Thanks again for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to use the correct number.  it's a 24digit number consisting of 6 groups of 4 digits.

if you think you've used the correct number you can contact adobe support and see if they can help you.  contact adobe support by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... I've used the correct serial number...

When i click still need help, it redirects me back to the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, click 'still need help' as soon as it appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mordynak I am sorry but I find no software titles registered under the Adobe ID/e-mail address you used to post to this forum.  From this discussion it sounds like you have already utilized the process listed in Find your serial number quickly.

Please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.  If this link still fails then I would recommend utilizing a different web browser as the current add-ons, security settings, add-ons may be preventing a chat session from being made available to you. 

If you continue to face difficulties then please update this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines