• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import contact information from an Android app into BC campaign list using SOAP ?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client who wants to import contact information from an Android app into BC campaign list using Contact_CampaignListListUpdateInsert using soap. We are having a communication problems and I was wondering if anyone done this type of work?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Depends what you are coding it, since the API is soap you could use phonegap or cordova and javascript to access the API, there are no cross domain restrictions for a mobile app and no security issues because your code is wrapped in an app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems totally possible, you could do it entirely on the app itself and no middle man server needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for verifying that performing the import is possible from within the app itself - any recommendations as to how to complete the process i.e..sample code or other successful implementations that you can refer me to for support or additional information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depends what you are coding it, since the API is soap you could use phonegap or cordova and javascript to access the API, there are no cross domain restrictions for a mobile app and no security issues because your code is wrapped in an app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines