• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Powered By Logo

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2007 Feb 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Skinny on Skins document to try and remove the Powered By RoboHelp icon from my project. I am attempting to edit the file so that every WebHelp folder that is generated will contain the change.

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate the folder with the skin. I am using the Cool Blue skin, so I assume that I need to edit the Cool_Blue.skn file.

Has something changed in RoboHelp 6.0 that this trick is no longer available?

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lisa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2007 Feb 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking in your project in the .../!SkinSubFolder!/Skinname directory? Your .skn file will be in there and not in your output directories.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2007 Feb 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response! I was looking in that folder, but I was hoping that there was a setting that would affect ALL other RoboHelp projects - a global setting of some sort.

I guess I was mistaken, hey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2007 Feb 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I see, a global setting.

Aside from copying your modified .skn file to each of the other project's ...\!SkinSubFolder!\Skinname directories, I'm not sure what else you can try.

I suppose you could go into each of the other projects and then import your modified .skn file, then have the project use that.

That would still leave you opening each project individually and making the change, though, without a built-in global solution to apply it to all of your projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp