• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emergency login help for business catalyts acct.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the LogIn issues BC encountered today worldwide.....All access and connections have been lost and cannot be reinstated with my current password.  Since my email is my BC website email  I am unable to request PW reset.  It for some reason is different from my AdobeID.  I need to speak with someone.....is there ANY phone support for BC NOW...I am receiving NO business email.

Help Please.

Rick Price

www.moebam.com

Alt Email     liquidvzn@gmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Hi Rick

I've triggered a password recovery e-mail, which should arrive at your Alt Email. If you are still having issues after that please send me a private message with a confirmation of the account that's having trouble, the site you're no longer able to access, and I'll revert with a solution as fast as possible.

Kind Regards,

Alex Pavelescu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick

I've triggered a password recovery e-mail, which should arrive at your Alt Email. If you are still having issues after that please send me a private message with a confirmation of the account that's having trouble, the site you're no longer able to access, and I'll revert with a solution as fast as possible.

Kind Regards,

Alex Pavelescu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines