• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm getting a copy error when moving books from Digital Editions to my kobo? How do I fix this?

Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error message when trying to move books from Digital Editions to my Kobo.  I get the green + sign and when I release my mouse this is what I get:  can anyone help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the book and select Item Info to verify the book has copy permission. These permission are set at the server level by the distributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The response did not solve my problem whatsoever.  I can select an EPUB book from the library it goes into Digital Editions and every selection that I've make tells me it can't be copied.  There must be some setting that I'm missing but this has never happened before.  I had to reload Adobe since my laptop had issues.  I've been using Adobe and my Kobo for 3 years now without an issue.  I even tried downloading the free books that Adobe offers and got the same response.

It would actually be nice to speak to someone over the phone instead of having to communicate via this forum.  It's very frustrating.  PLEASE HELP to resolve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines