• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I do not understand ho to use these forums- please help with getting Adobe LR software hard copy to work after cc uninstalling

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the software for Adobe LIghtroom cs5. I had a trial of adobe cc with only lightroom and photoshop on my macbook Pro. I was not thinking, and I just dragged the applications for cc to the trash, but then I took them back out and I used the uninstallers as directed by the forum. Then I followed directions on the forums to use the app cleaner, and that did not work either. I have also restarted my computer after all this.  When I try to use the develop module it says my subscription has expired, Even though I installed the software for Lightroom twice now form the licensed copy that I now own. I also know that the software works just fine from the disc becasue I installed it on my desk top ( that never had cc on it) and it is working perfectly.

I would like to Chat with someone about this but Adobe is just sending me in circles that end up back at the forums, where I am not finding answers to this problem. I have no idea what else to do and I do not see any more info on the forums that will help me. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I do not have all day to read the directions on how to use these forums correctly- this is taking forever. I am very confused by the directions Adobe has to find an answer to what seems should be easy! my email is <Removed by Moderator> please email me here?  is this how this works?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to chat with an agent via Contact Customer Care; click on the Still need help? button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines