• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!! I can't access BC's administration panel after forwarding domain...

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I messed up my domain pointers by adding a forwarder and now my site is pointing to a different website. How do I change this back? Every time I try to login to the BC's administration it re-directs me to the new domain, so I can not administer the site anymore. The old/original domain was http://www.palominolarchmont.com and now it redirects to http://www.ironhorselarchmont.com. We will be changing the name in a few days but for now I would like it to remain as the old/original domain. Also, can you give me detailed instructions on how to do this correctly when the name change goes into effect? I tried adding a .htaccess file but that didn't work either. This is very frustrating, please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Hi Eric,

In such cases you can always use the system URLs to login in your sites and manage it - palominorestaurant.businesscatalyst.com  and palominorestaurant.worldsecuresystems.com

Adding a .htaccess file will not work with BC, here is what you need to do in order to redelegate a domain over to us - Redelegation - Pointing your domain to our name servers from a domain registrar

Hope this helps,

Mihai

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric,

In such cases you can always use the system URLs to login in your sites and manage it - palominorestaurant.businesscatalyst.com  and palominorestaurant.worldsecuresystems.com

Adding a .htaccess file will not work with BC, here is what you need to do in order to redelegate a domain over to us - Redelegation - Pointing your domain to our name servers from a domain registrar

Hope this helps,

Mihai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines