8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2015 6:12 PM by A.T. Romano

Exporting Audio

frankb37763106

In adobe premiere elements 9, in my project timeline I mixed approximately 15 audio tracks together of an instrumental.

Whenever I export the second time, a certain part of the 2 track would start to get out of sync and delay at times throughout play back.

Of coarse this happens after export. When it is playing in the timeline the audio tracks play smoothly without jumping out of sync.

After export the audio tracks jump put of sync during the song. How do I commit a clean export keeping all audio tracks that I mixed in sync ?

• 1. Re: Exporting Audio
          A.T. Romano Level 7

frankb

Premiere Elements 9 on what computer operating system? Working from the 9.0.1 Update?

To the immediate question, we need to know the details of the export choice

Computer

and then what?

and what did you set for Presets?

Did you use the default settings for the preset selected or did you customized them under the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset?

Did you make any changes to the Video and Audio bitrates under the Advanced Button/Video Tab, Audio Tab?

Also, what are the properties of the source media on the Timeline that went to this export choice? Especially the video bitrate and audio bitrate.

What was your project preset that you set in the new project dialog at the onset of project?

Let us start here and then we can decide what next.

If any questions or need clarification, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Exporting Audio
            frankb37763106 Level 1

Answers to immediate questions.

.1 Operating System: Windows 7

.2 Export steps used: 1. Share 2. My computer .3 Audio . I select either

the mp3 high quality or wav preset. No advanced settings modified .4 No

changes made .5 Properties of the source media are wav files and audio

filters such as "reverb", "dynamics", and "delay". Not sure the bit rate

.6 New project dialogue preset selected is 1080 p. Not sure the audio.

Also. I did not use any video clips. Only audio.

I hope this is enough info to notify me on how to get a successful export

to where my full audio can play smoothly from start to finish.

Thank you.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:25 AM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: Exporting Audio
              A.T. Romano Level 7

frankb

Premiere Elements 9 on Windows 7 (assumed 64 bit).

I have not done what appears from your description to be Premiere Elements project solely as an audio editor/exporter.

In view of that, I am curious as to why you selected the project preset that you did, that is, 1080p.

You mention application of audio effects to these audio source media and no problems with the playback in the

Edit area of Premiere Elements. I am assuming that you made these audio effects application in Premiere Elements Editor. Problems seem confined to the playback of the export Publish+Share/Computer/Audio with Presets = MP3 of Windows Waveform.

1. Were the problems more with the MP3 or the Windows Waveform choice for the export?

2. If you make a copy of the project and use the copy to remove all the applied audio effects, do you still have the problems in the export file playback?

Please review and consider as I think about this some more.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Exporting Audio
                frankb37763106 Level 1

ok thank you.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 11:14 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 5. Re: Exporting Audio
                  andreask34829052 Level 1

Another idiot of the Adobe "Support" Team who has no clue about anything and wastes the time of the client with questions to him and irrelevant replies! Adobe simply sucks!!!

• 6. Re: Exporting Audio
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

andreask

If you have a problem with troubleshooting a Premiere Elements issue, then please give Premiere Elements version, computer operating system, and details of the problem. We will be glad for the opportunity to be of assistance. Do you own or use any version of Premiere Elements or are you exclusively a Premiere Pro user? If you are a Premiere Pro user with a Premiere Pro problem, then please post your thread in the Premiere Pro Forum. Premiere Pro CC  If you have a problem with Adobe, then please contact it direct.

If you are pointing to me as an idiot of the Adobe Support Team and are characterizing me as

who has no clue about anything and wastes the time of the client with questions to him and irrelevant replies!

I find that highly insulting and without foundation. I am not affiliated with Adobe in anyway and have over 10 years of significant and effective Premiere Elements troubleshooting. And, if you are more knowledgeable than the rest, then you surely know that the answers are in the details in contrast to your belief

wastes the time of the client with questions to him and irrelevant replies!

The discussion in thread before you posted was relevant to the details presented by the originator of the thread, frankb.

ATR

• 7. Re: Exporting Audio
                      andreask34829052 Level 1

Your answer, Mr. A.T. Romano, posted Dec. 16, 2015, underlines exactly what I was relaying to the unfortunate "frankb" and the Adobe users/victims (as I am as well) in my runt today.

• 8. Re: Exporting Audio
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

andreask

One more time, I will try to reach out to you - what version of Premiere Elements do you have and for which you are not getting the support that you need to more forward with your Premiere Elements project?

I write in the attempt to move you from your self proclaimed rant status to one with mutual respect going in a positive direction.

If you are a Premiere Pro user, you may not appreciate that Premiere Elements does not have all the advanced features of Premiere Pro to draw on in every situation. And, if you are a Premiere Pro user, just what problem is left so unresolved that no one in the Premiere Pro Forum can help you?

ATR