• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player freezes constantly

Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

my flash player has been constantly freezes whenever i start using it. Sometimes it freeze after 20 mins, sometimes an hour or so. I have tried FAQ already and tried google chrome, firefox and IE but all of them freezes when it comes to flash player.

OS NameMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System Typex64-based PC
ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

P.S flash player is most updated version.

Your Flash Version

Would be great if you could help me out.

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help please? Would really appreciate some help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue....  Win 8.1, all software updated to include GPU drivers.  Started about a week or so ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I wrote at another post:

I too have experienced this problem and was hoping to find help here. Another person has experienced a very similar problem, but without response here: Adobe flash player freezes constantly

This all started when I updated to version 16.0.0.305. When I downgrade to version 16.0.0.296, the problem is resolved. However 16.0.0.305 is a bug fix that patches a critical zero day exploit, so I do not want to stick with it for very long.

I hope this is a known issue and Adobe will be releasing a patch for it soon.

Best Regards,

-Stefan

Perhaps it helps you. FWIW, here is the other thread: Re: Flash player crashes continuously in Firefox--tried everything

Best Regards,

-Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines