2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2015 8:33 AM by Peter Grainge

Lost my projects

AnahidMA Level 1

First - recently purchased RH v11, after using 8 for many years. But that has nothing to do with this issue.

Due to a series of catastrophic events, I lost my VMware drive (where I create my content) and my backup drive as well. I do have a backup on an external drive from about 8 months ago. I create content locally, then publish to a webserver for our users to view over our intranet.

I pulled the content down from my webserver, but there is no .xpj file. Old backup has a lot of extra folders (under !SSL!, WebHelp, WebHelp_Pro), which I'm thinking are unnecessary. So - thinking of the following, and wondering what people might advise is best:

1. Use the old files from the backup and recreate data. I think I'd shoot myself.
      2. Copy everything under each project from the backup into the projects I downloaded from the webserver into my old local folders, but don't overwrite any existing files
      3. Any other suggestions? No, we can't get back the old drive, and yes - tried to get the recent backup, it's gone