• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscrition transfer of CS6 Premium to another user (Postmark: Kevin Monahan, Adobe Product Manager)

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there (and thanks, Kevin 🙂

I have received the disc package version of Premium Production CS6 from Mr. Hans-Toni Aschwanden of Filmstore AG, Switzerland, a friend, who has now a Cloud subscription with Adobe. He has filled up the appropriate transfer form, but I need your help in order to complete all this. I have an Adobe log-in, of course. In the directory of Adobe help, I cannot find anything appropriate how to proceed after logging in myself. Kevin Monahan, Support Product Manager DVA recommends me to log-in in here and to quote him. I have my friend's transfer of license form as a PDF, but when I enclose it in here, it says that is not accepted. Please contact me by e-mail at <Removed by Moderator>; I run also some other Adobe products on my Windows computer, but need my friend's disc version of CS6 running on my Mac computer, where it is already installed, but now I need to register in order to get updates. The serial number in question is <Removed by Moderator> (Filmstore AG, Hans-Toni Aschwanden, Kaltbrunn, Switzerland). Thanks for your help and best regards.

Adriano

Adriano Productions, Zurich/Switzerland

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adriano,

Glad you made it to the forum and have the correct answer. Let me know if you have any other questions about this process.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin

Sorry, but this is still of no great help to me. To get a case number I am redirected to the main Adobe help list, but where in there is the right click to get a case number??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down the page to see

case Number.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then click on "Contact Us" link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know and tried this procedure before, but after the "contact us" I get a menu with the products and then I go into Adobe Premiere Pro, but then I get submenus which have nothing to do with License transfers, I get following choices:

Deciding what to buy

Adobe ID and signing in

Membership account payment

Downloading, installing, setting up

Ho to's and troubleshooting

So where I have to go in to get a case number? The following subchapter, for example, in “Licensing and activation” do not show this option either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not very clear

Better to go directly to Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can perhaps chat to get a case number, or phone when the phone line is open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case Number 0215083660

Hi Jerry

Hi Kevin

It worked at last! My friend Hans-Toni’s license is now with me. I should have been told earlier that I need to go into a chat in order to get a Case Number. In there, Shivani was a great help to me – so now I am happy as pie and happy to continue working with the super CS6 to edit my various films.

I only hope that there will be no problems once I switch over to Yosemite, a thing which I do not dare at present after earlier bad Adobe experience whilst switching over to Leopard…

Have a nice week-end and best regards

Adriano

Composer/Conductor

www.adrianomusic.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, you have no idea the grotesque comedy I am going through with this simple license Transfer! Yesterday I was for hours in the Adobe chat, this afternoon again. I think the Adobe helpline is a very questionable thing - or do I get the Impression that Adobe has no interest at all that people still use disc versions?? If you want, I have preserved all chats and can send them to you by e-mail.

I was confirmed yesterday that the license was transferred, but my serial number ist still not being accepted. Then it came out the previous owner's e-mail was different than the one on this License sheet - but this is his sole e-mail address, which he also put on his sheet... I never exoerienced somethin alike, with all the professional software I am running on my computers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meanwhile we found out that the previous owner used another email address indeed - which we still cannot unterstand because it's a file transfer e-mail address only, which he once used corresponding with Adobe USA  (where he bought this product) for checking corrupted files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines